|Shell Script||3-5 Years||Essential|
|Unix script/programming||3-5 Years||Essential|
For our client we are looking for a Infrastructure Consultant
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Expert with strong technical capabilities combined with both the ability and desire to learn about and work with complex system installations in an international environment. You will work with a team of likeminded infrastructure experts in a cutting edge expanding Software Company.
Our customer is looking for a pragmatic problem solver that loves to help all their customers. The number of years in the business is not the most important, the most important is that this person has a big customer focus and loves IT infrastructure.
As an IT Infrastructure Expert you will spend a significant part of your time in the following areas:
– Enabling the team to provide the best hosting service ever. Today they provide PaaS but are moving towards SaaS this year.
– Become an authority on several Airline Crew Management production system installations.
– Provide application management, system administration and advanced technical support to Airline Crew Management products, according to the Service Level Agreement(s).
– Requirements definition, design and deployment of complex system installations.
– Work close to customers (both external and internal) as an infrastructure expert person.
– Work close to colleagues (in Gothenburg and other sites).
– Deploying and maintaining cloud based servers.
– Assist the client with knowledge injections, proactive problem solving and daily management of the production installation.
– Act as the primary infrastructure contact for the customer and work internally with different teams to ensure issues are resolved with quality and within expected timeframe.
Who are you?
• You have experience in working as an infrastructure expert.
• You take ownerships of issues and work well both independently and within a team.
• You are service minded and enjoy helping customers and colleagues.
• Technical challenges and technical solving problems excite you!
• You enjoy a variety of challenges of a highly technical nature.
• You like to take a break from technical matters from time to time in order to enjoy some social interaction!
• You have expert knowledge of Unix and/or Linux and shell scripting.
You have experience in one or more of the following areas:
– Customer relationships
– VMWare, IBM Netapp or similar
– Experience with Active Directory, IdP, SAML, LDAP and similar technologies
– Network design, administration and troubleshooting, Routers/Firewalls/NAT
– Univa Grid Engine
– Messaging systems such as MQ, ActiveMQ, Qpid
– Windows Server
– Databases (Oracle or PostgreSQL preferably)
– Version control (Git / Mercurial)