For our client we are looking for a SAP Solution Consultant.
We are looking for an experienced SAP Solution Consultant having expertise in the SAP SCM 7.0 solution (preferably on SPP planning module). You will be in charge of maintaining & monitoring the solution, supporting the business users and working closely with technical consultants to resolve production issues and work on business features / enhancements.
Overall Position Responsibilities
- Work closely together with Business Analysts, technical consultants and business Key Users
- Support Key users on day-to day maintenance issues
- Handle business features / Enhancements.
- Meet established KPI’s set by the Delivery lead / Delivery manager
- Follow established customizing guidelines and best practices
- Contribute to a knowledge-sharing attitude within the team(globally)
- Contribute to team meetings as decided/required
- Actively collaborate with Solution Expert/Delivery Leader for business requirements and increase of business process knowledge within team
- Actively collaborate with Functional Lead on meeting stipulated Service Level Agreements for case resolution within the module team
- Build and maintain support for the defined ways of working, as well as cooperation for continuously improving them
Relevant experience: 6 to 10 years.
Functional & technical skills:
- Strong functional knowledge on the SAP SCM APO SPP, ECC (MM & LE) and overall SAP functional knowledge of SAP ECC, integration with other components / modules required
- Experience on SAP APO is a must. Experience on SAPSPP planning topics like Demand capture, Inventory Planning, DRP & Deployment , SNC, CIF, Global ATP, Supersession, segmentation, Stocking/De-Stocking, Forecasting, EOQ/Safety Stock will be preferred.
- Working/Hands On experience on SAP APO forecasting, Demand Planning, SNP or PPDS
- Minimum of 5 years Implementation and support experience in SAP APO modules. Any experience on SAP SPP(service parts planning) would be given preference)
- Working experience on CORE interface, daily management, issue resolution around it.
- Integration knowledge of ECC with SCM & CRM via CIF(Core Interface) and middleware.
- Knowledgeable on ECC in Material master, Procurement cycle, BOM & other master data like PDS, Vendors, customer, transportation lanes etc
- Experience on handling interfaces between SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Experience of Batch Job Management
- Ability to analyze and solve day to day issues from business with-in agreed SLA.
- Experience in idoc error handling.
- Business process knowledge on automotive industry , specifically on after-market business would be preferred
- Should have experience in test scoping, scripting and execute interface tests
- Basis ABAP debugging experience
Overall Position Competencies
- Able to analyze and solve day to day issues from business with-in agreed SLA.
- Experience in handling Change Requests and problem management
- Ability to scope, prepare FS, script and execute interface tests
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Good coordination with team members and customer focus
- Excellent communication skills, make presentations, participate and/or drive workshops
- Experience in working with global/international teams will be considered
- Should be ready for On-Call support for extended hour support
- Available on phone to attend to any major issues
- Show flexibility in supporting activities that might come over weekends (occasional, one time activities related to Infrastructure changes)