Short description of the product area and team
Our client within the retail industry is looking for a Software Engineer to their new team Sales Management.
Sales Management is a new Product Area in Business Tech. The mission is to provide recommendations and tools in order to optimize the customer offer within and at the end of the season. This includes products that maintain promotions in all our sales channels, optimizing pricing and stock in different sales channels etc.
This client is at this point in time where they will take the first steps towards the future with regards to these solutions and is therefore looking to strengthen the team with an architect that can drive the definition of our target architecture for the area. This includes assessing parts of the current solutions and do feasibility studies on some of the hypothesis we have within the area.
- Drive to transform the tech landscape within the Product Area
- Set target architecture in collaboration with numerous product teams
- Use an experimental mindset to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative designs. Collaborate with other product teams to help and provide the best end-user experience.
- Seek opportunities to automate, document and improve processes.
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
- Strong experience in system architecture & software design patterns
- Strong experience of designing and developing APIs, microservices, and system integration architecture
- Good experience in Azure SDK, Cloud architecture and Azure components
- Leadership experience
- Experience from SAP CAR and SAP ECC
- Knowledge from agile way of working methodology (preferably scrum)
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environment