For our client we are looking for a Fullstack Developer
Our client is looking for a full stack Developer to join their Build Engineering team. You will be working with the latest AWS technologies and be an integral part of the team focused on the CI/CD tooling and services used to support all of the development deliveries.
The deliveries are a result of close teamwork and cooperation with many stakeholders so the successful candidate must be a positive team-player with a can-do attitude, and excellent technical, troubleshooting and communication skills. Our client promotes a DevOps culture with focus on automation and agility with teams taking full responsibility for their deliveries so you will need to enjoy being in the front line and working in this type of environment.
Our clients Development Stack:
- AWS cloudformation, ec2, iam, elb, lambda, SQS, SNS and more
- Git, Packer, Docker and Vagrant
- Managing Artifactory, Jenkins and more
- DynamoDB, MongoDB and PostreSQL
- Developing and maintaining the team´s services
- Providing Runtime support for services
- Providing technical support for colleagues
- Contributing to Roadmap and other improvements
Competence Profile & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of coding experience
- Proficiency with the components used in the below development stack
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud environments
- Competent in Linux and scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python)
- Working proficiency in NoSQL and SQL databases
- Love automating workflows
- Knowledge of test Frameworks (Junit, Mockito, Wiremock etc)
- Up to date with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the relevant tracks.
- Good time management skills with the capability to prioritize, context-switch, document and multitask as needed.
- Experience with server less technologies and event-driven architecture
- Specific knowledge of AWS Code Pipeline is an advantage.