|Helpdesk & IT Support||1-3 Years||Essential|
For our client in Stockholm we are looking for a Site Support
Do you have a passion about IT and people and enjoy giving excellent service? Come and join us and work close together with competent colleagues to support our office users with a wide variety of IT tasks.
We are a team within Country IT Sweden that consist of 27 team members based on three different sites in Stockholm and Borås. You will work with everything from daily operational tasks such installing hardware and execute on incidents. You will also support with project activities related to our new activity-based offices and secure technology at different events in our buildings.
To be successful in this role you love to give excellent service and are eager to simplify IT for colleagues at different knowledge level. You also like to meet new people, have a structured way of working and are proactive in your service. You are responding quickly to shifting demands and are open minded towards new solutions.
Your main responsibilities
• Act as 2nd line support to users with incidents related to hardware
• Administrate computers, smartphones and related IT equipment
• Plan and execute on IT projects with wide variety of scope together with other departments
• Follow standard way of working according to set guidelines and routines.
• Work with incidents, requests and staff changes and complete them to set deadlines
• Give excellent support via ServiceNow, mail, telephone and face2face
We are looking for a person:
• Who is service minded and with good communication skills
• With technical interest and basic technical knowledge
• Who is driven and solution oriented with an ability to understand and improve ways of working
• Who is a strong team player
• Who is proficiency in spoken and written English
What we can offer
This position is full-time, and you will work in the heart of our offices and close to all office users. If you succeed in this role we can offer you a lot of opportunities within our IT department. You will belong to a team that enjoy having fun at work and do things together. We offer an inspiring and motivating culture characterized by team work, belief in people and entrepreneurial spirit.
This position is placed in Stockholm. You should be able to travel between our offices and sometimes work during evening/weekends.