For our client we are looking for a senior Software Developer. As a Senior Software Developer, you work in cross-functional agile teams of other highly skilled software/Machine Learning Engineers, data scientists, designers, product managers and others to build the clients’ AI ecosystem.
The client believes in people and working as one team. The pace is high and we always challenge each other to think creatively. To succeed in this position, we believe that you have a pragmatic workstyle and drive towards solution with focus on delivering results.
We work within a collaborative network, drawing on and learning from the sharpest experts in each focus area. Our tech stack is flexible and we choose the tools that will be best at getting the job done.
Work tasks – What work tasks are to be performed?
As a Senior Software Developer, you will work together with data scientist and machine learning engineer in an Agile team, bring the state of art machine learning model into production.
Some of your tasks will be:
• Play a vital role in the productinzation of machine learning models at scale (Deployment, monitoring, infrastructure, software practices …)
• Collaborate with Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to help them enforce good software engineering practices in order to industrialize the solutions at scale to the comprehensive fashion network.
• Leverage an understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof code
• A seasoned software developer (5 years+) with strong mindset of building scalable and high quality software product.
• Experience creating unit tests, integration tests, and automation tests for production applications
• Excellent programming skill in Python. Not only familiar with language itself, but also fully aware of best practices, code structure, design patterns, development workflow etc
• Hands on experience in different kinds of infrastructure development tasks, like creating Jenkins pipelines, Docker containers, etc
• Familiar with development process in Agile team, comfortable with pair programming and code reviews, etc
• You are highly experienced with Python
• Knowledge about basic concepts of machine learning and common toolboxes used in the field (Spark and Hadoop) would be a plus
• Good experience and knowledge in using Jenkins and Docker
• Rich experience in big data technology, especially Spark and Hadoop, would be a big plus
• Experience in Azure would be a big plus
Personal Competences – What three main personal competences are we looking for?
2. Good communication skills
3. Self driven