|Scrum Master||1-3 Years||Essential|
For our client we are looking for a Scrum Master
We are looking for a Scrum Master to work in a new automotive development organization, taking on a key figure in coaching one or more software development Scrum teams as well as the product owners, helping them in agile ways of working. You will be part of a multicultural development team that may not always be co-located. You will be responsible for guiding and coaching a software development team into becoming a high performing and delivering team. Our customer is looking for a person with Software Development background sufficiently recent and deep enough that you would be comfortable jumping in and coding if needed in the team.
Responsibilities of a SCRUM master include, but are not limited to the following:
• Help coach the team in following the development processes defined by the organization.
• Guard and Coach the Agile Processes and mindset in the development team.
• Coach the team into becoming a high performing team.
• Visualize communicate and remove impediments from the team.
• Help to drive collaboration initiatives and communities.
• University education in Engineering or information technology.
• You have worked as a tester and/or developer in agile development teams.
• You are competent with Java and C++ programming and want to stay close to the code.
• You have been working as SCRUM master for significant amount of the time (minimum one year).
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English