|Scrum Master||3-5 Years||Essential|
For our client we are looking for a Scrum Master
In your role as a Scrum Master within the Commercial Tribe your mission is to help the team deliver with high velocity and according to plan.
You will work in close collaboration with the Product Owner (PO) and handle communication with other Stakeholders outside the squad.
We have both commercial and capability teams.
Your responsibilities include:
• Act as a role model in our values and behaviors
• Leading the team in accordance with Scrum (standups, sprints etc.)
• Taking part in different projects relating to product
• Acting as “Mood-manager” – make sure the team collaborates effectively
• Keeping an eye on velocity (speed of production) within the squad
• +3 years’ experience as Scrum Master in a large organization
• Used to work in Jira
• Preferably experience of an agile transformation and devops culture.
• Preferably experience in other IT roles.
We are looking for someone who takes responsibility and dares to take ownership. We believe that you have good communication skills, are an empathic and pragmatic leader and have a curious mindset. You are used to work in fast pace, flexible, always looking how to improve yourself as well as the way we work. You are not afraid to make mistakes or ask for help. We believe you have good agile knowledge as well as being pragmatic and knowing how to use your knowledge in the best way for the team, with focus on outcome instead of agile method.