|Supply Chain Management (SCM)||3-5 Years||Essential|
For our client we are looking for a SCM Specialist.
• Being the SCM interface with production (Client and our 3PP/production partner)
• Coordinate day to day tasks together with production and within SCM and escalate issues to the responsible buyer
• Participate in developing and ensuring SCM processes with production are setup before serial production phase
• Representing SCM in crossfunctional workgroups, such as the change management board
• Monitoring of SCM KPI’s on a regular basis (such as on time delivery dates, late orders, confirmations from vendors, material availability to work orders etc)
• Support the invoice controlling and being the main interface toward our global business support unit / GBS.
• Support cost controlling by finding and solving costing issues in the system
• General supply chain administration topics
• Support with procurement activities when needed (purchase orders etc.)
• In close collaboration with the Logistics manager, PI and warranty team, support the setup of the spares parts processes.
• Being responsible for the material master data management in SAP and work actively with finding and solving related issues.
• Support with quality tasks when needed, in close collaboration with other purchasers and the quality team.
Significant for this position:
• Possibility to participate in the development of complex
development project in the railway business, focus on upgrades
• High level of flexibility required combined with the capability to remain
focused on the project targets
• Work in multiple locations (main office in Västerås and remote production location in Tillberga)
• Hands-on approach;
• Able to work independently as required;
• Fluent in English;
• Ability to work in a multinational environment;
• Well- organized analytical and quick problem solvers person;
• Good communication skills;
• Good planning and organizational capabilities
• Drivers license B
• Bachelor in Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent professional
• SAP knowledge;
• Traction & general technical knowledge (could be an advantage),
• At least two years of supply chain, or logistics work experience;
Tools & programs:
• MS Office (focus on Excel)
• SAP knowledge
• Strong drive for results
• Comfortable to work in international environment