|HP Quality Center||5-10 Years||Essential|
|HP ALM||5-10 Years||Essential|
For our client in Stockholm we are looking for an SAP Project Manager is situated within the functional area Sales & Supply Chain Accounting (SSCA) in the Business Support Functions division. SSCA is focusing on the accounting part of the processes related to sales and supply chain. Our main responsibility is to roll-out the clients SAP template solution, to support new business initiatives and application maintenance.
The position as Project manager is for the OneECC project.
• Be responsible for the overall scope of a project, detailed plans and ensure that the project is delivered within the stipulated time frame.
• Work in close collaboration with business resources.
• Ensure that business requirements are realized in the solution and in line with the template solution or guidelines.
• Contribute to cross-functional collaboration.
• Monitor and communicate the status in writing and verbally to multiple stakeholders.
• Ensure the clients models and processes are applied in the project.
• Leadership and ability to motivate and lead a team with mixed roles and competences.
• Project management experience from implementing complex SAP solutions.
• Good business knowledge from accounting and controlling processes.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills in English.
• Experience of e-commerce is qualifying.
Tool competence that is qualifying:
• SAP Retail
• HP Quality Center/ALM
• SAP Solution manager
• Service Now