|SAP Masterdata||3-5 Years||Essential|
Description of the project/team
The Master Data team is at the core of the company and you will get a valuable insight to a lot of new projects initiated within the company. Our team has grown a lot in the past few years and we believe in great teamwork and having fun at work! We are looking for a new teammate – A SAP Application Expert with several years of experience from material master solutions in SAP but also experience from roll-out projects.
The Master Data scope includes:
• Common master Data (e.g. Article master, Article Hierarchy, Suppliers, Merchandise Categories etc.)
• Enterprise Structure within Finance, Sales and Logistics (e.g. Company, Planning Market, Retail Store etc.)
• SAP ECC for Retail
Work tasks – What work tasks are to be performed?
The job of an Application expert comes with lots of responsibility and of course lots of fun. Your tasks will include:
• Be a driver for roll-out projects including cutover planning and execution.
• Have solution overview.
• Coordinate and plan together with internal and external stakeholders both on-site and off-shore and communicate status effectively in writing and verbally.
• Use own knowledge/experience and problem solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action.
• Drive improvements regarding processes and method.
• Plan for and execute test including verification of test scenarios that reflect the requirements; both cross projects and integration tests with surrounding systems outside SAP.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience of SAP design, principles and configuration working as Application expert/Requirement analyst.
• Experience from roll-out projects.
• Experience from project management.
• Used to work with both technical questions and business requirements.
• Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English.
• Being independent and outgoing.
• Worked with material Master Data in global projects and roll-outs with off-shore development.
Personal Competences – What three main personal competences are we looking for?