|IT Project Manager||5-10 Years||Essential|
|Bank & Finance||1-3 Years||Preferred|
For our client we are looking for a Project Manager E-Communication.
Overall description Context:
• As a G-SIB bank it is of great importance that our client has strong tools and processes to meet regulatory requirement. The Control Room (CR) and Market Abuse Surveillance (MAS) Program program has been driven by both regulatory requirements, but also by efficiency gains in moving from manual handling into automated processes
• The scope of the solution that our client has required is extensive and will with full implementation bring theme to a leading position regarding compliance solutions in this area
• The E-communication workstream has the objective to create capability to introduce system-based monitoring of emails and chats at our client for detecting market abuse and to create holistic solution enriching CR/MAS alerts with relevant e-communication.
• The Project Manager for this workstream will be responsible for driving the work in this stream and be responsible for the overall delivery of the E-communication plan; ensuring that actions are tracked, managed and closed appropriately as well as leading the day-to-day management of the E-communication project team.
• To lead and drive progress in the day-to-day work in the E-communication workstream and ensure that the work is proceeding according to plan
• To represent the E-communication workstream in different meetings and other forums and to represent the team in the dialogue with programme management
• Cooperate tightly with the other workstreams, the Project Management, the testing team, developers and data providers etc.
• Define an end to end plan, lead and drive activities in order to meet timeline
• Facilitate the conversation to convert business requirements into clear directives towards the E-communication team, including discussions/workshops (where applicable, in limited capacity)
• To manage issues, risks and report status to management
• Track record of project management, people management, communication and delivery in time with expected quality
• Ability to quickly understand the setting of the program, the E-communication workstream, drive the day-to-day work and act on the needed activities
• The candidate enjoys working in a fast pace environment and is driven in his/hers work and have a know-how of how to properly escalate and follow-up on potential issues until they are resolved
• The role requires some level understanding of both business processes, the solution that are being established and data in usage
• Experience from banking industry, especially relating to Compliance, is beneficial.