|Project Management||5-10 Years||Essential|
|Agile project management||3-5 Years||Essential|
|IT Project Manager||5-10 Years||Essential|
For our client we are looking for a Project manager with availability to start immediately.
Objectives for the role:
• To manage Project Management and Test management
• Estimated 80%-Project Manager/20%-Test Manager
• Planning and managing of the implementation of the agreed scope in the customer Portal according to an agile framework, and way of working
• Deliver the agreed functionality at the agreed time and budget
• Managing the master plan, but be hands-on in the more complex parts of the delivery
• Monitor progress and report to the product core team, Steering Committee, management teams and other stakeholders
• Manage contacts with suppliers / partners / markets
• Monitoring of the budget and managing any deviations and report accordingly
• Develop project plans for the full scope aligned with other customer portal initiatives and dependencies to other customer projects.
• Develop presentations for stakeholders, for audiences within the whole company
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to document business processes and testing requirements
• Create project documentation to include business requirements documentation, business case, project plan incl. resource estimates, timelines, scope, risks etc.
• Facilitate and coordinate alignment and workstreams in the project
• Ensure the backlog is managed
• Remove impediments that impact the projects productivity in delivering business value
• Confirm that the essential requirements of the team are prioritized and met to let them work effectively and produce high performing results.
• Regularly improving the processes and practices employed to maximize the value being delivered.
• Coordinate internal resources and outside vendors to meet project goals & present user stories
• Resource management (allocation, monitoring, motivating, etc)
• Formulation and implementation of Testing strategies
• Preparation/review of test plans
• Preparation/review of test reports
• Training and mentoring
• Well versed in managing agile projects with multiple stakeholders globally
• Commercial understanding and excellent communications skills. Be able to understand technical matters and then translate into a business language
• Experience from using tools like Confluence, JIRA and Slack
• Experience from portal/web projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in an Agile environment
• Experience from Test management role
• Knowledge of Software Testing theories and practices
• Experience from Scrum master role
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• 3+ years´ experience from working in global projects with multiple stakeholders
• Extensive experience from agile projects
• Experience of building strong relationships in a cross-functional environment and manage accurate requirements from key stakeholders