|Quality Assurance||3-5 Years||Essential|
|Product Owner||3-5 Years||Essential|
|Continious Integration||1-3 Years||Preferred|
For our client we are looking for a Product Owner
We are looking for a product owner to join one of our customers test teams as well as the release train management in one of their SAFe trains. You will help the team and the train to prioritize measures and tasks to ensure the quality of the releases. In this role you are expected to both listen to and to question the teams and the release train management.
The focus is on both the quality of our customers software products and the complete work done by the test teams, including testing, handling environments, coaching etc. You will also be the one driving our customers test strategy forward.
– Knowledge and experience in agile testing/QA. Our customers want to be on top of things and need short(er) feedback loops.
– Share our customers view on “shifting left”. Test teams should test the things best suited for the company, not what can be tested in dev teams.
– Fluent in English, spoken and written
– Open for changes and new ways of working – driving and supporting changes connected to the test area
– Knowledge (and experience) in DevOps.
– Knowledge (and experience) in Continuous Integration.