|POS (Point Of Sales)||1-3 Years||Essential|
|Product Management||5-10 Years||Essential|
For our client we are looking for a Product Manager.
The Product Manager role within the client organization is a high profile role which requires management skills and integrity.
The responsibility includes:
• Define, document, anchor and communicate the overall Product Roadmap for the POS Platform product as well as the POS Automation product, based on the needs of the customers using the POS Solutions.
• Working in early phases of the development life cycle to ensure that the most valuable requirements are prioritized, balancing the needs of end-of-life situations and technical debt with the need for new functionality from a customer perspective.
• Release coordination of the POS Platform and POS Automation products, minimizing the product maintenance needs.
• Charing the POS Platform and POS Automation Product Steering Group (PSG) with the ambition to align all stakeholders and create a common understanding of the needs and the prioritization.
• Creating high level product presentations to be used for marketing of the products.
• The role requires a broad competence and good social skills.
Some competence in the following areas is required:
– Strategies & Business Plan
– Roadmap & Product Plan
– Product Life Cycle Plan
– Business Case
– Trade & Regulations
– 3PP & Partnering
– Main Requirement Specifications (MRS)
– Pricing & Packaging
– Sales support
– e-2-e System & Solutions
– Business review & Assessment
– Business Intelligence