|Application Management||3-5 Years||Preferred|
For our client we are looking for a Linux Administrator
• Knowledge on Linux infrastructure.
• Application Operation Management, Linux related applications and systems.
• Knowledge about Java application servers.
• Collect requirements from different stakeholders.
• Be responsible of the technical components and similar entities functioning together in the technical service.
– Ensure execution, follow up and report on agreed performance indicators and targets
– Manage deliveries according to agreed estimations on cost, time and quality.
– Secure a professional relationship with other stakeholders within the delivery organization, to ensure an efficient End-To-End-delivery
• Initiate, support, drive and implement continuous improvement activities with focus on productivity and cost-efficiency.
• Accountable for ensuring efficient problem solving and root cause analysis within the delivery team.
• Establish guidelines, work instructions and job descriptions.
• Participate in business development by carrying out work within an established area/niche.