|IT Security||5-10 years||necessary|
To our customer we are looking for 1-2 IT security specialists.
Job description: The
consultant will participate in the Employment Agency’s ongoing IT security work. This includes to conduct workshops on risk analyzes and information classes, assist projects and activities with support in information and IT security issues and security requirements as well as contribute to the development of the Authority’s IT security work.
In this call, the Supplier is required to sign Security Assurance (SUA) and Security Testing, and that the Consultant is checked before the performance of the Service. In this case, the delivery agreement and performance of the work are subject to approval by the supplier and the relevant consultant in both the security testing and after the register check. Safety Class 2.
• The consultant should achieve competence level 4 within the current area.
Knowledge – High Generalist Competence, or Very High Expertise in Current Area / Role
Experience – Have participated in major assignments in the field and performed high quality assignments. The level is usually achieved at the earliest after 9-12 years of work within the current area / role.
Management – Main responsibility for managing a larger group
Self-esteem – Very large
• The consultant should have a good understanding and documented experience in IT security architecture.
• The consultant must have at least 5 years experience in working with IT security at strategic and tactical level. Enter reference, scope and time period.
• The consultant should have documented experience in working with requirements regarding information security and IT security. Enter reference, scope and time period.
• The consultant should have documented experience of conducting work meetings and workshops for eg. risk analysis or information classification. Enter reference, scope and time period.
Higher qualifications :
• The consultant should have documented experience in IT security work at the technical level.
• Consultation should be committed, careful, structured and responsible.
• The consultant should have documented experience in working with the preparation of governing documents.
• The consultant should have good social skills and ability to work independently as well as in groups.
• The consultant should have good communication skills in the Swedish language with regard to both speech and writing.
• The consultant should have previous experience of working in major IT projects in large organizations.