|Scrum Master||5-10 Years||Essential|
|Agile Coach||5-10 Years||Essential|
For our client we are looking for an Enterprise Agile Coach
As an Agile coach within B2C IT you will work closely with different teams to help them develop their Agile skills in order to become self-sufficient and benefit from Agile approaches.
You will support the start-up of new teams and projects, give advice to improve the application of Scrum/Kanban throughout projects, and make sure that the best practices are being used.
As an Agile coach you are just as comfortable acting as Scrum Master within a team as you are coaching Agile values to business and executive stakeholders.
These are some of your responsibilities:
• Act as a role model in agile principles and client values and behaviors
• Support the team to achieve increased agile maturity based on modern agile principles
• Help teams implement Agile development approaches and grow into DevOps practices
• Inspire and coach through action, both at a high conceptual level and at a pragmatic and practical level
• Combine being the agile conscience with supporting the leadership team with the knowhow about how to deliver on the vision, mission and target.