For our client we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to cover for one of the employees during a longer holiday.
You will be part of the team working with the clients’ Advanced Analytics platform, dealing with DevOps tasks. The team deliver the data, platform and tools used by the clients different Advanced Analytics teams. The team work in a truly agile way, so priorities will be set with the team on a sprint or daily basis.
Key Areas of responsibility:
• Maintenance and configuration of Jenkins
• Creating and maintaining Jenkins pipelines
• Configuring and optimizing worker nodes
• Supporting the code quality checks by running Unit testing, Sonar Qube, PyLint and PEP-8
• Implementing or managing the Sonar Qube builds
• Supporting containerization – Docker
• Experience with CI/CD, preferably involving cloud
• Experience with provisioning Azure resources
• Experienced in Agile and Lean values
• Experienced in scripting (PowerShell, Shell scripting etc.)
Tools and Software:
• Bitbucket or any SCM
• Sonar Qube