|CRM – kundstrategier||3-5 Years||Essential|
|Agile project management||1-3 Years||Essential|
|Salesforce.com CRM||1-3 Years||Essential|
|Solution Architect||3-5 Years||Preferred|
For our client we are looking for a
– Responsible for helping create, refine and maintain user stories/acceptance criteria in Tracker. They will also help facilitate UAT, user/stakeholder education, aid with testing, operations manual, and training material
– Responsible for the functional design and the solution within the functional area of team. The Solution arctict works with the PO to in getting the user stories to ”Ready”.
– Will also implement selected backlog items through configuration and Unit test as well as guide developers on design when building and conducting reviews within the Sprint.
– Responsible for the sprint review where each user story is reviewed with the PO
– Defines high-level component for the solution.
– Leads the estimation of development efforts for user stories, and runs the Iteration Planning and Review workshops.
– Guides developers in the planning poker sessions for estimating user stories.
Technical skills needed:
• Requirements gathering and analysis
• Functional design
• Solution architecture and data modelling (a plus)
• CRM processes
• Agile development practices, backlog management and tools
• Jira and Confluence
• Force.com baseline
• Certified Administrator
• Certified Advanced Administrator
• Certified App Builder
• (Certified Developer – a plus)
• Certified Sales Consultant
• (Certified Service Consultant – a plus)
• +5 years of experience with enterprise systems, preferably CRM or ERP
• Functional lead roles leading teams in functional design and build a plus
• Documented Salesforce Experience
• experience of working in an offshore delivery model
• (industry expertise – a plus)
• Building custom reports and dashboards