|System Analysis||3-5 Years||Essential|
|Microsoft Azure||1-3 Years||Essential|
|Power BI||3-5 Years||Essential|
For our client we are looking for a Business Analyst / Demand Manager.
Are you in for a big challenge, like contributing to the success of starting up a new global company?
This global company is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, they develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. We are looking for a driven and motivated senior Business Analyst / Demand Manager to be part of this global company’s IT Integration & BI organization.
• As a Business Analyst, you will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business divisions by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our BI & Analytics platform of this global company.
• Together with a team of business analysts, architects and developers you will be a part of a digitalization journey and building state-of-the-art BI and Analytics solution on a global scale, providing business insights to 14 000+ users around the globe.
• As part of the global BI-team you will develop BI-solutions within range of business domains, Finance, Supply Chain, Warehousing and Production.
• As part of the global BI-team you will work in Microsoft Azure, Power BI and the Microsoft BI-stack.
• You will be working in a team of developers and architects within an agile environment.
Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
3+ years’ experience in MS BI domain
Experience from the Azure platform.
Strong verbal and written communication skills in English including technical writing skills.
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Good time-management skills
Great interpersonal and communication skills
Adapt and respond to change