|Software Architecture||5-10 Years||Essential|
For our client we are looking for a Application Software Architect.
Responsible for architecture in IT solutions with great impact for the business strategic projects or programs, participate in the assessment board for ITAs and up to date with the current IT market and business trends across platforms and/or processes. Break down the strategic objectives to requirements on the solution portfolio and target architecture
As an IT Software architect you will be involved in both one-time and runtime initiatives related to a solution used for authoring, storing and publishing Service information used in Workshops.
IT Software architecture, creating architectural descriptions and design instructions, and Java implementation.
The work includes:
• Act as IT software architect of Java applications in projects and runtime, creating architectural models and guidelines
• Ensure compliance with our clients frameworks and standards
• Suggest and motivate different solution alternatives
• Define and detail A2A integrations
• Identify technical, security risks and propose mitigation actions
• Provide support and coaching to the other team members
• JIRA, Confluence,
• Enterprise Architect
• DB Visualizer
• Test automation (Cucumber)