|SAP Warehouse management||3-5 Years||Essential|
|SAP ECC||5-10 Years||Essential|
For our client we are looking for a Application Expert.
The person we are looking for is an Application Expert and shall have 5-9 years of experience of the design, configuration, writing functional specifications and principles of SAP ECC.
He/she has expert skills in SAP ECC modules SD (order and return flows) and preferably knowledge in SAP Retail/Online and Integration.
Business process knowledge and/or operational experience from the customer order/ outbound logistics are expected as well as integration Online Platform (preferable Hybris).
The role offers a fun a challenging role in an high pace environment.
You will be working with a highly integrated solution including
• SAP ECC
• Warehouse management systems (3PL, SAP eWM)
• Hybris (SAP E-commerce back end)
Your primary tasks are:
• Provide design and software application set up.
• Provide system analysis.
• Detail design.
• Provide functional solutions and specifications for development of different objects like Enhancements, Reports, Integrations, Workflows and Portal objects.
• Conduct unit testing of the developed objects.
• Prepare all appropriate training materials and documentation prior to conducting training session(s) for project members.
• Plan for and assist during acceptance testing.
• Communicate status effectively in writing and verbally with internal and external stakeholders.
• Use own knowledge/experience and problem solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action.
• Support the project manager regarding implementation- and project activities, coordination and progress reporting.
• Ability to work both from a high level perspective (for example architecture) as well as with the details (for example development) in SAP ECC.
• Long experience working close to business, catching business requirements
• Integration from and to SAP ECC software components to other software components.
• Retail experience, preferably from fashion.
• Experience from large, global organizations.
• Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English.
• Online experience; integration with Hybris
• Good at expressing yourself verbally and in writing in both English and Swedish
• SAP ECC (SD module)
• Standard office tools (Power point, Excel, Word, Outlook..)
• You are accurate and flexible
• You enjoy working in a fast pace environment and is driven in your work
• You have the ability to communicate about problems and solutions
• Social competence, prestige less
• You enjoy working in team, but are also able to work independently within the framework of a project / management situation